Details of Organisation:
We are Hillingdon DADS and this event will be run by our sub committee HD Carers Support Group & Anna Kennedy Online.
We ran the very successful Hillingdon DADS Santa’s Grotto last year for children with disabilities and their siblings.
Details of Volunteering Opportunity:
The SEN Summer Funday will be held on 22nd August at Oak Wood School.
We are looking for 5 volunteers to help with fun activities and make everyone feel welcome.
The inflatable company will have 3 staff but we need a further 3 to help them.
- A basic understanding of all disabilities
- A caring nature
Additional benefits to the Volunteer:
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed if receipts are given.
- Experience with SEN and disabled children.
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the annual Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony in May.
Interested? Apply now!