Details of Organisation:
Hillingdon Carers is an independent charity that delivers a wide range of local support services to meet the needs of unpaid carers in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Our services included:
- Information, advice and support for carers of all ages
- Health and Wellbeing Services for adult carers
- Young Carers Services
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
Event: Southlands Live 2018
Date: Saturday 21 July 2018
Location: Southlands Arts Centre, 75 The Green, West Drayton, UB7 7PW
Time: 11am – 6pm (hours to suit volunteer)
- Help set up
- Serve and make refreshments
- Engage with members of the public
- Clear up
- Able to provide light refreshments
- Sociable personality
Additional benefits to the Volunteer:
- Travel expenses reimbursed if you live in the local area
- All hours volunteered will be added onto your H.E.A.R – which goes on you permanent university record
- Hours volunteered will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which may lead to an invitation to the annual Brunel Volunteers Award Ceremony in May.
Interested? Apply now!