Details of Organisation:
We are a small, yet extremely ambitious, self funded men’s football club with the majority of our players living in the Harrow / Hillingdon area. We play games at Harefield United (groundshare) in the Spartan South Midlands Football league. We came fourth in the League last season. We won 2 Cups (County and Domestic) and we are due to make our debut in the FA Cup this season starting in August 2018.
80% of our games take place on Saturday afternoons with occasional midweeks, but it’s whenever suits you.
Details of Volunteering Opportunity:
We are looking for a club physio to assist with the first team for the 2018/19 season.
The position will include working with the management and players throughout the season and the individual must be available for match days; Saturdays and Midweek fixtures (these are being announced shortly) and ideally Thursday evenings (training night) but not every week.
Home matches are at Harefield (UB9) and Away games are typically in the Middlesex and Bedfordshire region.
Flexibility is down to the individual where he / she can make. No fixed hours
We try to act in a professional manner and see this as a vital role for the club to continue to push forward.
- Keen passion towards physiotherapy
- Studying a similar degree
Additional benefits to the Volunteer:
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Hours volunteered will be added on your H.E.A.R – which goes on your permanent university record
- Hours volunteered will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which may lead to an invitation to the annual Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony in May.
Interested? Apply now!