Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
The 10th Anniversary of Inclusive Choir will be taking place on Thursday 24th May at the Eastern Gateway Building.
Volunteers will be needed from 2pm – 7pm (may not be required for all that time) for:
- Meeting and greeting coaches of children
- Directing them to the Eastern Gateway Auditorium
- General supervision to assist school teachers/classroom assistants
Rehearsal will take place in the afternoon, with the performance starting at 7pm.
4 stewards will be wanted for the auditorium at 6.30pm – 8.30pm (latest 9pm).
Training will be given, if not already trained. This can be done before the date, or on the evening. If on the evening, you will need to start at 6pm.
- Enjoy working with primary school children
Additional benefits to the Volunteer:
- Hours will be recorded on your H.E.A.R transcript which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony at the end of the year
Interested? Apply now!