Details of the Charity:
Africa Health Organisation (AHO) is an international health agency providing health and social care in Africa and the Diaspora such as the UK. Its main activities are disease prevention, treatment and medical research and development.
AHO has developed charity fundraising lottery to expand its income base and is looking for dedicated people in Hillingdon to distribute and drop-off charity lottery leaflets and promote the lottery in London Borough of Hillingdon.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
- To recruit long-term support for AHO through enrolment of our weekly health lottery
- To promote and distribute health lottery leaflets at events and meetings in Hillingdon
- To promote health lottery through business to business marketing in Hillingdon
- To market, advertise and promote health lottery in Hillingdon
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Hillingdon
Additional benefits to the Volunteer:
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Free accredited training and certificate
- Hours volunteered will bee recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, and will lead to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Award Dinner
Interested? Apply now!