Details of the Charity:
For over 30 years, Card Aid has helped charities make money from their Christmas cards and Card Aid shops were developed to provide an outlet for charities to sell their Christmas Cards to a wider public.
We sell charity Christmas cards on behalf of over 200 charities and we guarantee a minimum of 25% of the price of packed stock goes to the charity named on the card. In fact, based on past performance, Card Aid has averaged 40-60% of the cost of the cards going to charity.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
You are expected to offer at least 3 hours of volunteering a week, at a set time.
- Serving customers
- Labelling stock
- Assisting with signage
- Some PR
- Assisting the shop manager where required
- No previous experience required
Additional benefits to the Volunteer:
- Reasonable expenses reimbursed
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony
Interested? Apply now!