Details of the Event:
Brunel University Film Festival (BUFF) is an annual celebration of the work of undergraduate students from the Department of Social Sciences, Media and Communications. Film screenings of all the work produced by Film and TV and joint honour students will take place throughout the day in the build-up to the showcase and awards ceremony.
Dates: Friday 17th – Saturday 18th November 2017
Location: Antonin Artaud Building
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
Friendly and enthusiastic Festival Stewards are required to:
- Assist the Festival Producer with welcoming festival speakers and visitors
- The general running of the festival
- Event experience useful but not essential
Additional Benefits to the Volunteer:
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute to towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony
Interested? Apply now!