Details of the Organisation:
The London Youth Games is Europe’s largest youth sports festival, holding over 33 different sport events. GamesForce is the London Youth Games volunteer programme allowing individuals to get involved and be part of the London Youth Games action.
GamesForce provides fantastic opportunities in Sport, Events and Media, at all the London Youth Games events.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
- Become part of the sports team and help deliver events
- Gain officiating qualifications and develop your experience
Type of roles:
- Results and registration
- Assisting with competitions
*The events happen at all locations all over London and timings vary between events.
*Volunteers can sign up to which events suit them, once they are registered with GamesForce.
Additional Benefits to the Volunteer:
- All travel expenses reimbursed within the m25
- T-shirt and lunch provided at every event
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony.
Interested? Apply now!