Details of the Organisation:
Parallel London is the world’s only fully inclusive multi-distance fun run and family festival, held at the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on 3rd September 2017.
Open to all ages and abilities, it gets people of all ages, abilities, shapes and sizes moving. The fun run is the centrepiece of the Parallel Free Family Festival, which showcases the very best in accessible technology, art and culture, and food and drink.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
Volunteers are required to assist with:
- Crossing Points / Route Marshall
- Bag Drop
- Start Line Support
- Finish Line Support
- Directing/Welcoming Committee
- Water Station Attendant
- Super Sensory – 1K support
- Festival Support
Volunteers are requested to be on site at the times listed below, however, there is flexibility:
- 07:30 – 17:30
- 07:30 – 12:30
- 12:00 – 17:30
No skills required.
Additional Volunteering Benefits:
- Travel expenses up to £5
- Free lunch
- Free t-shirt
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which contribute to your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony
Interested? Apply now!