Details of the Organisation:
Pield Heath School is a non-maintained co-educational special school within the Trusteeship of the Sisters of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
We offer day, respite and residential provision to students with complex learning needs aged 7 -19.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
The volunteer will help with a variety of admin tasks to support the school.
- Flexibility/Adaptability to use own initiative
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Ability to participate in training
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the End of Year Volunteers Dinner
Interested? Apply now!