Victim Support – Fundraising Volunteer
Victim Support are an independent charity working to support people affected by crime or traumatic events.
|Are you enthusiastic and looking to make a real difference to people affected by crime?
Victim Support are looking for Fundraising Volunteers.
|What will I be doing?
- The London Triathlon, Color Vibe run, the Zombie Evacuation run, Thames Path challenge or even a bungee jump! Do it solo or as part of a group and have great fun whilst raising much needed funds.
- You could get your creative hat on and organise your own event! Bucket collections, cake sales, dinners and quizzes can be simple to organise and a good way to raise money.
- Or you could spread the word and raise awareness of Victim Support at student and community events which will help raise our profile.
How much time am I expected to give?
This is a flexible role that fits around your schedule. The activities are one off events so you can get involved whenever is convenient for you.
What skills do I need?
- Creative and full of ideas
- Friendly and approachable
- Enthusiastic, reliable and able to work as part of a team
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Training provided
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contributed will go towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the End of Year Volunteers Dinner
Interested? Apply now!