Details of the Charity:
Michael Sobell Hospice is the specialist palliative care centre at Mount Vernon Hospital, Northwood. With our 16 bed in-patient unit and day therapy centre, we aim to ensure all patients who face life limiting illnesses receive the best possible care to enhance their quality of life.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
Michael Sobell Hospice Fundraising is looking for volunteers to support their fundraising event ‘Ladies in the night walk’ on Friday 16th June 2017.
- Assisting at registration
- Setting up for walk
- Serving refreshments
- Marshalling – wearing hi-vests and guided walkers along the route
- Assisting with clearing down merchandise
- Enthusiastic volunteers ready to help out !
Additional Benefits to the Volunteer:
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the End of Year Volunteers Dinner
Interested? Apply below!