Details of the Charity:
CB Hounslow Sports Club is a community sports club (FA Charter standard Community Club) which offers a range of sports and recreational activities for people in West Hounslow.
It has over 30 football teams, ranging from both Men’s and Women’s senior sides to a full range of youth football, including a mini kickers programme. It also has an archery club, dance and fitness activities on site, with plans to develop cricket nets, running and cycling groups.
The club has an active social part and is open for community group use.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
We’re looking for is someone to work with the Club to administer the club website and media and be prepared to develop the role. This can be in two parts:
Firstly: initial discussions with the club and a review of the existing site and media, prior to making proposals for:
- Design and layout of information
- Technical functionality
- Presentation of weekly match reports and activities from team coaches/managers and club notices
Ideally we’d like someone to review the site and make recommendations for its development and at the same time become the point of contact for updates/news to be published on the site.
- Website development
Additional Benefits to the Volunteer:
- Free membership and use of club sports and social facilities
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the End of Year Volunteers Dinner
Interested? Apply here: