Details of the Charity:
Here at the Union of Brunel Students we are a charity. You fund us. Whichever way you choose to donate – whether it’s buying a foot long sub, that pint in Loco’s after a long day of lectures or choosing to run around a field as part of one of our 50 sports clubs – the money you spend will come straight back to you through your Union.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
We are recruiting three ambitious student activators to manage the delivery of a new University Tag Rugby offer starting in September 2016 at your university!
Tagged is a mixed intramural 6 a side Tag Rugby Offer with teams of 6 will competing in weekly matches. As a Tag Rugby Activator, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering Tagged at your university.
The role will be based on campus, and will be approximately 4 hours a week.
Skills Required from the Volunteer:
- A 2nd or 3rd year student in the academic year beginning September 2016.
- Outgoing, confident and driven to succeed
- Be up for a challenge
- Be ambitious
Additional Benefits to the Volunteer:
- A full set of stash! (We know you love free kit!)
- A two-day training camp over the summer, including workshops from professional agencies.
- An initial one-year volunteer placement.
- An incentive and rewards package based on the number of teams and students you engage.
- Your university will receive a starter pack of roughly £5000 worth of kit, equipment and training. So you’ll have literally everything you need to set up your project
- Direct support and mentorship from a member of staff
- A unique experience which will make your CV stand out from the crowd and allow you to be
- Will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, leading to an invitation to the End of Year Volunteers Dinner
Interested? Click below to apply NOW!